The Benefits of FlexCem® Well Cement
- Allows for density adjustments within a single blend without adversely affecting slurry properties.
- Eliminates the need for separate blends for lead and tail slurries.
- Maintains accurate downhole densities throughout the job without significant changes in viscosity.
- Extends water-absorption capacity without retaining free water.
- Provides thermal stability with little or no strength retrogression.
- Provides resistance to carbonation to maintain compressive strength and low permeability.
- Earth friendly with lower carbon emissions.
FlexCem® has been featured as a Success Story on the United States Department of Energy web site:
View an article on FlexCem® development in the June, 2016 issue of Global Cement Magazine
View a presentation on our interground cement
View the FlexCem® LVD product data sheet